Indian Arts Boston, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, offers avenues for you to see the fruits of your labor and passion in art. We are always looking for creative and engaged volunteers to directly impact and improve our causes. We are grateful to those who may not have the time but are motivated to make a difference financially. Here are some specific ideas you can help but please contact us with more possibilities:
- Participate in planning, organization, marketing, jury pool, and execution of one of IAB's existing public events, such as the annual Caleidoscope Indian Film Festival of Boston (Sep 10-13 2020), Sanskriti Lit Fest and the CuisinArt Culinary Competition and Art Exhibition.
- Come up with new ideas to promote underrepresented South Asian creative arts in North America and lead the project on the IAB platform
- Donate to support all or specific IAB projects. You can donate online or reach out to one of the members of our team.
- Organize fundraisers for special interests and art-oriented activities.
- Bold projects in art require connectivity to talented individuals and groups. If you know specific individuals who can add value to our projects, please introduce them to the IAB platform and seek their help in enhancing the quality of our programs.
- Provide technical support for IAB, especially for digital resources and events.
- Join our mailing list and stay current on the vital work we’re doing
- Follow us on social media (Coming soon)